Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Here it begins...

So here we go with this blog stuff and an introduction to Our Three Monkeys...

I'm going to keep this up to date...or as much as we can with our day to day craziness! It's hard for us to believe that time is flying as fast as it is...but with three little ones running around it's normally 2pm before I know it.

Crazy Max - the big brother, who is always letting Kate know that she is really pretty and calls her princess, along with telling Weston what he can and can not do most days. Max started soccer this year and is loving it (I'll have to add a video of him scoring). A fun summer is ahead filled with summer camps, fun times at the pool and a two and a half week trip to East Aurora.


Weston...our little one that is constantly on the go! Our days are filled with him telling us what he sees, his favorites right now are, "I see a school bus" or "I see a boat". Weston's days are filled with playing, keeping up with Max and finding every ball in the house. In a few weeks Weston will have tubes put in his ears - so hopefully we'll see an even happier and healthier little guy!

Miss Kate...who would have thought that this time last year we didn't even know that she was on the way! She has not only added a bit of sparkle to the house, but she has a smile that just lights up the room! J.R. and I are both very excited to see how this little girl adds even more fun to our crazy little guys!





4 comments:

The Morgan Family said...

heather! i love the blog, it's so great to see the pictures of the kids, especially kate! thanks for giving us the opportunity to keep in touch this way!

Jessica Schwendeman said...

LOVE it! jessica

K said...

Love the blog - you are inspiring....I've been meaning to do this for a long time too, maybe now I'll get around to it! :) Love it...makes me wish (as always) that we lived closer.

Unknown said...

Awesome goal by Max...clearly he somehow got my athletic ability.